These high 10 tales throughout the nation’s newspapers would possibly curiosity you.
1. Wike appoints 14,000 advisers, 359 liaison officers in Rivers
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has authorised the appointment of 14,000 advisers for various political items within the state.Learn extra
2. I’ve by no means stolen N10, Abacha’s former ADC, Al-Mustapha, claims amid allegations of economic impropriety
Hamza Al-Mustapha, the Motion Alliance’s presidential candidate, has disclosed that regardless of strain from some people, he has by no means taken or stolen any of the nation’s riches however has as a substitute preserved them.Learn extra
3. Adamu Garuba says registration of CONUA, NAMDA humbles ASUU
A former All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential aspirant, Adamu Garuba, on Tuesday, mocked the Tutorial Employees Union of Universities (ASUU) over the registration of the union’s two breakaway factions.Learn extra
4. Ex-NERC chief, Sam Amadi, rejects appointment into PDP marketing campaign council
The previous Chairman of the Nationwide Electrical energy Regulatory Fee (NERC), Sam Amadi, has rejected his appointment to the Peoples Democratic Occasion (PDP) presidential marketing campaign council. Learn extra
5. Keyamo asks Ayu, Atiku pertinent questions, as PDP flags off presidential marketing campaign
Spokesperson of Tinubu-Shettima Presidential Marketing campaign Council (PCC), Festus Keyamo, has mocked the presidential marketing campaign flag-off of the opposition Peoples Democratic Occasion (PDP) held in Uyo, Akwa-Ibom capital, on Monday.Learn extra
6. Nigeria’s capital market makes N116.82bn after resumption from Eid-el-Mawlid vacation
Traders on the Nigerian capital market pocketed N116.8 billion after resumption from the Eid-el-Mawlid vacation on Tuesday. Learn extra
7. IMF downgrades Nigeria’s development projection, calls for clear coverage
The Worldwide Financial Fund (IMF) has downgraded Nigeria’s financial development projection for 2022 to three.2 p.c. Learn extra
8. NSCDC arrests 16 suspected oil thieves in Rivers
The Nigeria Safety and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has arrested 16 suspected oil thieves in Rivers State.Learn extra
9. Gunmen assault Plateau group, kill one, injure scores, destroy farmlands
Gunmen suspected to be Fulani militia have killed one particular person, wounded scores of others and destroyed a number of farmlands in a recent assault within the Darwat group in Riyom native authorities space of Plateau State. Learn extra
10. UCL: Chelsea defeat Milan once more as Man Metropolis advance to knockouts
Chelsea clinched yet one more win in opposition to AC Milan within the house of per week as they gained 2-0 over the Italians within the Champions League on Tuesday night time. Learn extra
Be a part of the dialog
Assist Ripples Nigeria, maintain up options journalism
Balanced, fearless journalism pushed by information comes at enormous monetary prices.
As a media platform, we maintain management accountable and won’t commerce the precise to press freedom and free speech for a chunk of cake.
Should you like what we do, and are able to uphold options journalism, kindly donate to the Ripples Nigeria trigger.
Your help would assist to make sure that residents and establishments proceed to have free entry to credible and dependable info for societal growth.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.